Here at FMX, we believe that our "out of the box" modules are pretty awesome and our customers agree. But we also realize that our standard modules might not be everyone's cup of tea. So, we're excited to introduce the FMX Custom Module!
Check out the video below to learn how you can benefit from adding a "build your own" module to your FMX site.
What is a Custom Module?
Under the hood, a Custom Module starts with the same framework and workflow as our standard Maintenance Request Module. The difference is, your new Custom Module can be tailored to match your unique needs and workflows that don't fit into the mold of our standard modules.
Have it your way
With help from your FMX Customer Success Manager, your Custom Module can be equipped with:
- A unique module name and icon (e.g., Human Resources Requests, Custodial Requests, Time Off Requests, etc.)
- Customized forms, fields, and request types
- Customized user permissions, approval processes, and email notifications
- Color coding on the calendar page to easily identify your Custom Module requests
Custom Module success story: Broadmoor Baptist Church
FMX customer Bill Watters, Director of Operations from Broadmoor Baptist Church in Mississippi, loved FMX at first sight. But, the standard FMX modules didn't quite match all of his organization's workflows and the vocabulary they had grown accustomed to using.
The FMX Customer Success Team consulted with Bill to understand his unique needs and created these tailored Custom Modules for his FMX site which you can see in the video above:
- Access Control Requests: Issuing new key cards for building access
- Clean It Requests: Managing custodial needs
- Fix It Requests: Managing maintenance needs
“Your customer support has been fantastic. We don’t see you as vendors, we see you guys as partners–and there’s a big difference there...The interaction and the customization, that makes a partner. And that’s what you guys are to us.”
- Bill Watters, Director of Operations, Broadmoor Baptist Church
Interested? We're ready to help!
To learn more about Custom Module capabilities and pricing, contact your FMX Customer Success Manager today to schedule a consultation (or email email@example.com). Custom Module setup typically takes less than a day, so you'll be up and running in no time!