Here at FMX, 2016 brought a bunch of snazzy software updates, talented new employees, and much more! In this blog post, you'll find a recap of our biggest highlights from 2016.
- We improved the speed and performance of FMX and added a grid view for Schedule Requests in addition to other updates.
- We shared our thoughts about how manufacturers can benefit from using facilities management software.
- We enjoyed making this holiday video at our annual Christmas party!
- Speaking of Christmas, we also had a lot of fun creating this Facilities Management Gift Guide.
- We made it easier to print requests, reserve multiple buildings for an event, and more!
- We officially announced the launch of our new Custom Workflow module.
- On the blog, we shared tips about LEED certification and tracking HVAC complaints.
- To celebrate Thanksgiving, we captured 10 reasons why our customers are thankful for FMX, and shared some gratitude with our customers in return.
- Broadmoor Baptist Church shared their FMX success story.
- We officially announced the launch of our new Purchase Order module, made it easier to print QR barcodes, and more!
- On the blog, we shared 6 CMMS best practices for stress-free audits.
- The following customers shared their FMX success stories: Saginaw County Maintenance Department (Michigan), Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology, Hampton Park Baptist Church and Christian School, and Bonnell Aluminum.
- We had lots of fun working in our Halloween costumes!
- Allison McGillivray joined our team as our Product Marketing Manager.
- We added custom field support for Planned Maintenance tasks, added flexibility to the Schedule Request grid, and more!
- On the blog, we shared tips on preparing your crew, equipment, and grounds for winter.
- We created a Facilities Management Software Buyer's Guide.
- We shared our thoughts about how property managers can benefit from using facilities management software.
- We made it possible to bulk import your inventory items, edit Planned Maintenance task resolutions, assign and resolve Work Requests via email, and more!
- On the blog, we featured a Q&A about CMMS selection and 6 questions to ask yourself when planning your facilities management budget.
- We enabled users to log into FMX with Google, cancel and reschedule Transportation Request trips, and more!
- On the blog, we shared tips for maintaining comfortable facilities in the summer and avoiding school facility fiascos.
- Kathryn Moore joined our Customer Success team.
- We made it possible for you to distinguish between users and contacts in FMX, use custom fields to capture additional building information, and more!
- On the blog, we shared 4 ways to make the most of a small maintenance budget.
- We added the new Team Performance dashboard to FMX and some other great feature updates!
- On the blog, we shared a recording from our live Q&A about reporting in FMX and tips for using data to maximize your facility team's performance.
- We launched some fancy new reporting and analytics features and we were pretty excited about it!
- The following customers shared their FMX success stories: Academica Nevada and Rocketship Education.
- We made it possible to track a user's labor rate, view labor cost data, and more!
- This month had us leaping with joy as we enabled users to edit resolution details for Work Requests, added flexibility for Planned Maintenance email notifications, and more!
- We made it possible to reschedule canceled events in the Schedule Request module, create inventory types to categorize your inventory items, and more!
- We were thrilled to be named one of the 3 best-reviewed facilities management systems on Software Advice!
- On the blog, we shared 5 resolutions for having a healthy facility in the new year.
- Katie Dye joined our Customer Success team.
Now for those stats we mentioned earlier...
We have big plans for 2017 such as improving our mobile interface and expanding our API, just to name a few. We truly appreciate your support and we look forward to another successful year!
Jamie is the marketing director at Facilities Management eXpress. When she’s not keeping the marketing ship afloat, chances are she’s trail running with her husband or practicing her guitar skills.