On behalf of all of us here at FMX, Emmy (our team mascot) wanted to wish you Happy Holidays! Here is a recap of some exciting FMX highlights from the past year:
Company Highlights in 2014:
- FMX became an international company.
- FMX experienced a customer growth rate of 285%.
- The FMx user base increased to over 10,000 users.
- FMX relocated to a larger office due to expansion within the company.
- FMX hired a company mascot (see photo above).
Software Highlights in 2014:
- Added the Technology Request module.
- Configured single sign-on integration with Active Directory.
- Enabled FMx calendar exporting and syncing with other calendar products.
- Added the ability to create custom fields in the user interface.
- Enabled request submission and responses via email.
- Released approximately 90 software enhancements, averaging one every four days.
We have big plans for next year such as enhancements to reporting and inventory management, just to name a few. We truly appreciate your support and we look forward to another successful year!