2017 was a successful but busy year for all of us at FMX! We rolled out a ton of awesome software updates, recruited a handful of talented new employees, and published countless blog posts. To see the entire recap and our statistics for the year, keep reading!
- We started our ‘Refer a Friend’ program, gave you the ability to put a custom navigation link on your site, and more!
- GetApp recognized us as one of the Top 25 Facility Management solutions on the market!
- We celebrated the holidays in style at our annual party.
- While we’re on the subject, we also created our annual Facilities Management Gift Guide to help you find the perfect gift for everyone at your facility.
- Katie joined the FMX team as a Customer Success Specialist.
- We added a resource filter option, the ability to set specific user types to schedule conflicting events, and more!
- On the blog, we shared the top 5 OSHA violations and how to improve your facilities’ air quality and eliminate the sniffles.
- Seattle Sun Tan shared their FMX success story.
- To celebrate Thanksgiving, we shared 7 reasons property managers are thankful for FMX as well as some gratitude of our own for our customers.
- We celebrated our growth and move to a new office with our Ohio customers and partners at our first ever Open House Event!
- We enabled our customers to hide the ‘Request’ field on the work request form, edit ‘cost’ and ‘worker hours’ for planned maintenance, and more!
- On the blog, we shared tips on recovering from a natural disaster.
- We had a blast working in our Halloween costumes!
- Taylor joined the FMX team as a Customer Success Specialist.
- We made it possible to copy buildings, users, resources and planned maintenance, bulk import data, and more!
- On the blog we shared tips for preparing your facilities for winter, choosing a building automation system, and water efficiency.
- We added three Sales Development Representatives to the FMX team. Meet Ryan, Gerad and Mike! Andrea also joined our team as a Customer Success Specialist.
- We gave you the power to customize the name of your scheduling module, copy equipment and inventory items, and more.
- We created a Checklist for Church Facility Managers to help evaluate your church facilities through the eyes of visitors.
- On the blog, we taught you how to reduce utility and equipment costs with building automation.
- We hired two new software developers! Meet Kee and Andi!
- We allowed our customers to color code the calendar by the assigned user, create invoice and estimate forms, and more!
- On the blog, we shared 4 bright ideas on how to decrease energy costs with better lighting and 9 important and easy to calculate metrics for facilities managers.
- I joined the FMX team as a Marketing Communications Specialist.
- We added daily overdue notifications in email preferences, equipment log to the users and contacts grid view, and more!
- On the blog we shared tips on how to prepare your facilities for disasters.
- We enhanced our mobile view, added a “currency” custom field, created a “Kiosk mode”, and more!
- On the blog, we shared how to streamline your fire safety inspections, testing, and maintenance and how to catch up on deferred and preventive maintenance during summer.
- Zack joined the FMX team as a Customer Success Manager.
- We added the ability to copy a work request, made location and custom field data available in reporting, and more!
- On the blog, we shared 3 ways to take the pain out of spring event scheduling for schools.
- We released updates to auto-assign users to work orders, add custom fields to your resources and locations, and more!
- On the blog, we shared why you should think about roof repairs in the spring and how to avoid costly complaints by upgrading your building’s accessibility.
- We celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with lots of green!
- We added a feature that collapses the General and User Type tabs in the Organization Setting menu.
- On the blog, we shared 7 ways to prevent flu in your facilities (which may be worth giving a look at again this time of year) and 5 ways to increase productivity.
- Marianella and Mike joined the FMX team as Sales Development Representatives.
- We added configurable currency decimal places, an equipment log data on dashboards, and more!
- On the blog, we shared 5 resolutions for a healthy facility in the New Year.
Now, for those stats I mentioned earlier...
We have big plans for 2018 such as a built in QR code scanner, in-app notifications, and asset tree capabilities, just to name a few. We can’t thank you enough for your support and look forward to another successful year with you!
Alayna is the marketing communications specialist at Facilities Management eXpress. When she’s not drafting up content for the blog or social media, she is most likely reading a good book or taking short weekend trips!